Boston Roundtable: Technology Trends to Optimize Business Performance in a Recessionary Climate
Accordion Roundtable Series Presents…
Technology Trends to Optimize Business Performance in a Recessionary Climate
When many PE-backed companies initially drafted their Value Creation Plans, preparing for an economic downturn wasn’t top-of-mind. Between high interest rates and margin squeezes in the marketplace, many PE funds are seeing a deterioration in their portfolio companies’ EBITDA and cash flow.
Enter: technology solutions.
While actioning the VCP remains more essential than ever, companies must also focus on the operational improvement accelerants that will drive performance enhancements. In this recessionary climate, they must lean into the tools that will provide them with improved visibility and more accurate demand/scenario planning.
Please join us as we discuss:
- The Voice of the Market & Customer
- Using technology to help avoid surprises and create a 360-degree view from both an operational and financial perspective
- Quick-Hit Tech Solutions to Solve Business Challenges
- “Quick” hit technology solutions – in terms of lower cost and speed to implementation
- The evolution of cloud technology and how that has impacted the middle market
- Operational and Performance Improvement
- Improving the performance of existing assets by building scalable processes and platforms with ERP and add on applications, and how can this help with M&A
- What are portfolio companies currently doubling down on?
- The Role of the Sponsor in Today’s Environment
- How are sponsors working with their portfolio companies to help solve the challenges they’re facing?
- How are Sponsors partnering with their portfolio companies to drive the VCP?