We’ve got you covered.
As the go-to-partner to the private equity community, our consultants work alongside sponsor management teams – focusing exclusively within the Office of the CFO. We’re committed to empowering the entire finance function – including FP&A, operational and technical accounting, M&A, and performance improvement. While our services may be many, our focus remains on one singular priority: flawless execution.
- Account Reconciliations
- Finance/Accounting Assessment & Design
- Financial Statement Preparation & Analysis
- Impact Analysis/Implementation of New Accounting Standards
- 100 Day Planning
- Finance Function Gap Analysis
- FP&A Best Practices Implementation
- Granular Margin & Growth Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis
- Corporate Development Support
- Equity & Debt Capital Raise Support
- IPO Readiness
- Project Management Oversight
- Working Capital Purchase Price Adjustments
- Cost Optimization
- Inventory Acceleration
- Liquidity Enhancement
- Operation Utilization Improvement
- SKU Rationalization
- Zero-Based Budgeting
The Accordion folks are very user friendly. They understand our business and our business model. They bring a diverse set of skills to the table, and they really know how to bring the right skills. They’re there to execute, and they’re very very good at doing that. They want to be held accountable for what they do.
Interested in Accordion? Let's talk.
What makes us most distinct. Different backgrounds, but a shared commitment to excellence. Get to know us.
We're proud to have worked with over 150 private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies. See a sample.
The first and only software platform built to maximize value in private equity-backed companies. Learn more.