PEI Operating Partners Forum: San Francisco 2023
Panel: Operating Partner Perspectives – Tech Trends to Optimize Business Performance in a Recessionary Climate
Accordion’s panel at Private Equity International’s Operating Partners Forum San Francisco – moderated by Mike Cochran, Head of CFO Technology at Accordion, will discuss why portfolio companies must focus on the operational improvement accelerants that will drive performance enhancements – especially in the current economic climate. The panel will cover:
- Operating partners: what does your tech scorecard look like in a downturn?
- How is your tech playbook changing/evolving in the current macro climate?
- What can tech and tech operations do to protect EBITDA? What measures and initiatives are most effective?
- What can and should be automated?
- How can tech drive more efficiency across functions in your companies to preserve and deliver value in the current environment?
- Understanding cost optimization and bringing down your tech debt with better processes and new technologies
- Sharing tech war stories in the current downturn as well as previous downturns to maximize value in the years to come