Solution Lead, Oracle FCC
There’s a better way to work in finance—and more specifically, a better way to unlock value potential in private equity-backed portfolio companies. Working at the intersection of sponsors and management teams across every stage of the investment lifecycle, our team provides hands-on, execution-oriented support to elevate the office of the CFO.
So, what does it mean to work at Accordion? It means joining 1,000+ finance & technology experts in a high-growth, agile, and entrepreneurial environment while changing the way portfolio companies drive value. It also means making your mark on Accordion’s future—by embracing a culture rooted in collaboration and a firm-wide commitment to building something great, together.
Accordion is headquartered in New York City with 11 offices around the globe. Join us!
Accordion’s CFO Technology Practice effectively and efficiently delivers the digital services and solutions to support organizational strategic initiatives.
Our CFO Technology experts work cross-functionally — alongside practitioners from all corners of Accordion — to arm CFOs with the appropriate digital solutions needed to implement the team’s business process recommendations and to capitalize on value creation opportunities. From ERP, CPM, Analytics, Data Integration, RPA, and beyond, CFO Tech provides finance leaders with a single, objective partner capable of delivering from strategy to execution.
This position must be based in one of our office locations as listed above and is a hybrid role. Candidates will need to be local to the areas, with opportunities for remote work 2-3 days per week.
What You’ll Do:
- Solution Design and Implementation:
- Design and develop Oracle EPM Consolidation and Close solutions to meet business and compliance requirements.
- Lead the implementation of Oracle EPM Consolidation and Close projects, ensuring seamless integration with existing systems.
- Customize Oracle EPM applications based on specific business needs and configure settings for optimal performance.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including compliance, risk, and IT, to understand requirements and deliver effective solutions.
- Create and maintain documentation related to Oracle EPM solution architecture, configurations, and processes.
- Client Relationship Management:
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot issues related to Oracle EPM applications, ensuring timely resolution.
- Conduct training sessions for end-users and stakeholders on Oracle EPM Consolidation and Close applications and functions.
- Ensure that the Oracle Consolidation and Close solution aligns with regulatory compliance standards and industry best practices.
- Continuous Improvement:
- Stay informed about Oracle EPM updates and implement upgrades or enhancements as needed.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and optimization of Oracle EPM solutions.
Ideally, You Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or a related field, with MBA or CPA preferred.
- Proven experience as an Oracle Consolidation and Close/Account Reconciliation Consultant or Solution Lead.
- Strong expertise in implementing and customizing Oracle EPM applications.
- Excellent understanding of Oracle databases and related technologies.
- Experience in leading teams and managing Oracle EPM projects.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Certification in Oracle FCC, ARC or related Oracle certifications is a plus.
- Key Skills:
- Oracle EPM Consolidation and Close or Account Reconciliation experience
- System Solution Design
- Financial Compliance Management
- Team Leadership
- System Troubleshooting and Support
- Project Management
- User Training & Documentation
- Candidates for this role should demonstrate a solid understanding of Oracle Consolidation and Close solutions, compliance requirements, and the ability to lead the implementation and maintenance of these solutions within an organization.
Ideally, You Are:
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Able to effectively communicate complex issues and solutions, and raise issues to senior team members when necessary
- A team player, able to work with team members across all levels
- A leader of others; you lead by example
- Comfortable managing projects with multiple complex workstreams while also focused on your single workstream (you are managing and doing).
- Excited to be part of a growing team, with a focus on driving future growth
- Full of entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable in a fluid, flat organization
- Knowledgeable about the relationship between Private Equity sponsors and their portfolio companies, particularly within the office of the CFO
- Passionate about delivering exceptional client service
- Someone who enjoys mentoring others and doing meaningful work
- Willing to get your hands dirty in the details of a project while simultaneously seeing the whole picture
- Willing to travel according to client needs
Salary: $145,000 to $190,000 + benefits + bonus
Actual compensation packages are determined by evaluating a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, education, certifications, cost of labor and internal equity.
Accordion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Please note that as per Accordion policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening and in alignment with our inclusive diversity values. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that Accordion will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Apply for this Job
Something went wrong. Please check that you filled out all required fields and that your entries are valid.
In 2009, Accordion set out to prove that there was a better way to work in finance – and more specifically, a better way to unlock value potential in private equity portfolio companies. In the years since, our firm has grown into a bi-coastal team of 1000+ finance and technology professionals, serving nearly 300 of the world’s leading private equity firms out of offices in Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and South Florida.
Our mission is to shape a new era in the private equity industry. Focusing exclusively on the office of the CFO of PE-backed companies, we’re committed to driving value creation through financial consulting services and portfolio operations technology.
So, what does it mean to work at Accordion? It means thriving in a high-growth, agile, and collaborative environment. It means changing the way private equity firms create value at their portfolio companies. And ultimately, it means making your mark on the firm’s future – by embracing a culture rooted in humility and a firm-wide commitment to building something great, together. Join us!