CPM Advisory & Report Development For A Healthcare Services Company
In the process of producing a Quality of Earnings report, a medical affairs company providing HEOR, market access, and medical communication consulting services was struggling with producing the needed data in the timeframes required. Their current CPM had multiple dimension hierarchies representing the organizational structure at different times regarding disposals and acquisitions. Accordion was engaged for report rationalization, optimization, prioritization, and report development.
CPM Report Creation
- Established key understand of reporting differences across the Company’s business segments and incorporated the necessary adjustments to enable the preparation of segment-level and consolidated financial outputs.
- Analyzed historical financial and operational data at varied levels of granularity available from the existing CPM.
- Prepared scenario analyses around financial, business, and operational trends.
- Rationalized and updated CPM Dimensions to align to report development.
- Collaborated with alignment QoE provider, Investment Bank, and Company management to drive responses to diligence questions and iterate on data visualizations.
Accordion successfully delivered the rationalized financial reports that satisfied the QoE provider, Investment Bank, and Company Management with minimal time usage from their personnel.