Under the scrutiny of sponsorship, portfolio company finance teams have, in many respects, broader informational expectations than up-market, large institutional organizations. The informational responsibilities of CFOs and Controllers extend past financial data and into the operational analytics that ultimately drives these financial results. Providing this level of informational awareness is generally a new capability that must be delivered as an organization shifts from private ownership to private equity sponsorship.
Our Information Analytics experts will help you address the following questions:
- What are the KPIs that drive my financial results?
- Where can this data be captured?
- How should this data be organized to support the informational needs of my organization?
- Who are the consumers of this information and how do their reporting needs differ (static reports, dashboards, ad-hoc analysis, predictive analytics, etc.)?
- What is the best model to support my analysis needs (Data Warehouse, Data Mart, Data Lake)?
The Accordion Approach to Information Analytics