NY Roundtable: Protecting Value During a Challenging Economic Environment
Accordion Roundtable Series Presents…
Protecting Value During a Challenging Economic Environment
How can PE teams mitigate external market stressors and improve liquidity in an uncertain economy?
The context: Continued COVID impact, persistent inflation, supply chain constraints, and markets moving into bear territory. These external “stressors” hover over portfolio company performance.
The conclusion: It’s never been more important for management teams and sponsors to work together. PE teams and portfolio executives who are in-sync about how to proactively mitigate these stressors can succeed at both protecting and creating value, even during a down cycle.
Please join us as we discuss:
- What strategies and processes can be put in place now to mitigate external “stressors” and maintain portfolio value?
- How can sponsors conduct effective portfolio triage to ensure their portfolio remains largely in the green, or at least, away from the red?
- Which forecasting, budgeting, and scenario planning processes are best suited to protect EBITDA and liquidity in an era of certain uncertainty?
- How can sponsors maintain adequate portfolio company liquidity to weather whatever comes next?
- How can sponsors help portfolio management navigate nuanced supply chain issues and disruptions?
- What are the best strategies to employ in a market where high demand for a limited supply of talent intersects with a mandate for cost control?
- And more….
Register to attend.
Note: Space is limited. Please RSVP to ensure a spot.